3D Face Roller V-Face Contouring (AU Stock)
Precio de venta
iAgeless 3D Face Contour Roller is cleverly and ergonomically designed for easy handling and to achieve the best results for your face and body.
What does the roller do for your face? Massaging your face with a face roller has many benefits for the skin, in addition to reducing stress and releasing tensions.
- Improves blood circulation and stimulates blood flow to the face, which will make skin look brighter and feels firmer
- May help with stuffy sinuses ~ as suggested by some early research studies, this tool may help clear sinuses
- Decreases puffiness ~ rolling actions may also help decrease puffiness, such as under eye bags and stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Cools and soothes your skin ~ metal are naturally cold materials and does not need to be stored in the refrigerator to give a cooling sensation to the skin. This can quickly de-puff your skin and tighten pores
- Deeper skincare product penetration ~ rollers are typically used with oil or moisturizers to help the tool glide on skin and this process delivers deeper skincare product penetration into the skin
- Use of Face Roller can help face contouring ~ the rolling massage actions can drain fluid from the face, thereby helping to contour the face. The recommended way to use the tool for contouring is to roll up at an angle from the jawline and then push the roller downward by the ear. The process helps direct excess fluid to the lymph nodes.
- Lymphatic drainage ~ face & body massage rolling can help flush toxins from the body.
- Facial massage may generally help improve mood and reduces anxiety
How to use the facial roller ?
- Apply facial oil, serum or moisturizer which will help with gliding. Insufficient lubrication will pull or tug the skin and may contribute to wrinkles
- Start at the neck and roll upwards. For best results, roll up, not back and forth
- Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone.
- Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in upward direction. It’s the same gentle pull that you would use if you were using your hands to pull the skin taut and wrinkle-free.
- Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally may help relieve headache
How often should you use the face roller ? Face rollers are safe for daily use. Some dermatologists recommend daily use for best results.
How long do you roll for ? A study in 2018 showed that using a facial massage roller for just 5 minutes can increase blood flow to the cheeks. Using the roller for 10 minutes daily is preferred. Even if you only have a few minutes, you may still be able to get some of de-stressing and de-puffing benefits.
## Depending on the texture and sensitivity of your skin, always stop if it starts to hurt or bruise.
How to clean your facial roller ?
- Wipe off any excess oil or skincare products with a soft, clean washcloth after every use
- Use a gentle face wash or soap and rinse thoroughly with room temperature water
- Avoid putting very hot water on your facial roller or soaking it in water
- Lay the roller horizontally on a clean dry cloth to dry.
For Australian Market, the item will be shipped from Melbourne (Australia Post)
For International Markets (US, Canada, South America, Europe, Middle East, Asia), the item will be shipped via Standard Mail
(*Note: Returns/refunds are applicable for manufacturer's defects only)
**Individual results may vary, testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results.